Saturday, August 12, 2023

Coffee Ministry

Coffee has been a huge part of my ministry for a number of years now. As a matter of fact, I'm basically a walking billboard for it. You'll regularly see me wearing a hat, a shirt, a hoodie, or even a jacket (depending on the time of year) with the coffee company logo on it. I've been very proud of how much of a blessing Scars & Stripes Coffee has been in my life and what it's meant for my ministry.

Recently there's been a shake up, and sadly I don't know if SSC will continue to be a part of the journey going forward. However, the Lord reminded me that a key part of what SSC has been from the beginning is a company to teach Veterans to become entrepreneurs and build their own businesses. That's when it occurred to me, and to a degree it had been there for a while, that I can actually build and change how the coffee part fits in. 

On the bright side, coffee will continue to be a big part of the ministry! Yay! However, there will be some changes to ensure that the security of it isn't compromised by changes occurring within another company. For now, it will continue business as usual. However, the backend will see some changes coming.

For those of you who have supported this ministry, thank you. I pray you continue to do so. For those who are interested the information will be at the end of this post. If there are ever any changes, I'll be sure to post about them. Remember that every purchase helps our ministry! 


Premium Coffee from Scars & Stripes Coffee, that empowers Veterans. 

www.ss.coffee/Rominger

Or go to ScarsAndStripesCoffee.com and use Veteran Code: Rominger 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where it lands

I've spoken before about whether or not I should stay on blogger as my blogging platform. More and more I'm seeing that perhaps it i...